DistrictCrossfit getting some Mobility!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2011 Fitness Quest ......

Well it's that time of year again.  No, not another boring New Years Resolution but time to set new goals  in my quest for total fitness.

Yes, yes, I know.  I've already conquered total fitness, after all I'm a Crossfit chick and everybody knows that Crossfit is THE answer for total fitness.  But, no matter how fit I am, I must continue to challenge my inner athlete (though the older I get the slower I get, so athlete may not be the best word choice).

In prior years I've chosen many different goals, improve my golf game (I'll need to do that a few more times :-), competitive bodybuilding, snowboarding and skiing (still can't get over my fear of the ski lift, but I continue to ski every winter), rock climbing, Crossfit, triathlon (hated it, but that's a whole other story), even speed skating.  I've tried them all and more.  Each and every one offering it's own challenge.  I've totally fallen in love with Crossfit but still feel a need to try something new in 2011.

Soooooo, my goal for the first half of the year, is to not just be fit, but to look fit.  Therefore, I plan to register for my very first figure competition!  Yes, I know, it's not really about fitness and it's very unCrossfit like, but I just can't help myself.  The whole idea of reshaping my body is irresistible.  I've done it before (bodybuilding, you know), but figure is a totally different animal.  This go round everything is in play .... it's not just muscle, we are talking high heels, jewelry, blinged out posing suits, tattoos and body piercings.  I'll be flexing it all and I can't wait!

Look out 2011 .... Here I come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers